Mr. Randy Conger
1045 South Caldwell Ave.
Tiffin, OH 44883
Transportation for 2020-2021
All students that are assigned to a bus for the 2019 – 2020 school year will automatically be moved to the next grade level and either assigned to the same bus or moved to a bus that serves the school and bus stop that they will advance to. Keeping in mind you must still qualify for transportation per the district policy.
The Board provides transportation for resident elementary students, kindergarten through grade 5, who live more than one-half mile from school, for resident students in grades 6-12 who live more than two miles from school, and for those with physical or mental disabilities that make walking impossible or unsafe.
Parents/Guardians requesting new service or changes to bus transportation are required to complete a STUDENT TRANSPORTATION REQUEST FORM.
You will receive your student’s bus route information prior to the first day of school.
We are looking forward to a great 2020 - 2021 school year transporting your child.
If you have any questions regarding transportation, please feel free to call me at
- New requests and changes may not be processed 10 days prior to the first day of school or until 10 days after the first day of school.
- A student may only have one pickup location per week.
- A student may only have one drop off location per week.
- The pickup and drop off location can be different.
- Shared parenting schedules may be accommodated on a weekly schedule, the schedule must be submitted in writing.
- Bus passes or notes from parent will not be accepted, all students must be scheduled through the transportation office.
- Short term, temporary, one day riders will not be permitted.
Please check the maps under forms to see if you are eligible for transportation. Select assigned building to see map.
Maps are estimate only.